Elemental-StickzElemental-Stickz

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

Best Sprite animation in a long time.

Genius, simply genius.

You made this animation as though it seems like Phoenix Wright was made just for this, you combined excellent lip-syncing with well timed comedic punches.

9/10 (no animation is perfect in my eyes, but this comes close)

Navy Recruiting Ad Navy Recruiting Ad

Laughed my ass off

Comedic genius, no matter how many times I watch this I still laugh so bloody hard. If only they actually used this.

9/10

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

Funny, let down by a few things.

Okay, first of all, this was really funny, making fun of alfreds voice n' all, but now, he doesn't talk like that anymore. You making fun of how he talks about the ashford family name is bloody funny too, alot of other things, such as where Clare talks about her outfit while the scientist is getting pwned by the mutant thing was a definite highlight.

The bad things, well, your character style is looking a little outdated but looks pretty good sometimes but you should try and do something different next time. However, you still haven't made a whole animation by yourself, you should really quit with the help from other animators, you're good enough to do things on your own now. I hope next time you actually make a whole animation by yourself.

Peril in Space Peril in Space

Decent game

This was quite good, I liked the style of it but the ship controls felt a little slippery. Perhaps you should make it so the ship gets damaged, and it shows on the diagram of it on the bottom right, it'd make it slightly easier and make it look better, an update on the look of the main ship wouldn't hurt.

Chindamo responds:

thnx man, I'm not the greatest at flash yet, and I'm also quite fond of the "slippery" controls. I agree with you on the damage part and believe me, I would If I could lol! The slippery stuff I found on a tut, and I liked it so I decided to incorporate it here. But thnx and I agree with what you sed.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Good, but not console worthy I reckon

To me this seems a bit too overrated to become a console game, if it comes at a budget price and is decent and at least gets brought over to australia then ill think about it, sorry but this cant compare to games with much more intensive graphics and better gameplay AND a storyline that is very good. BTW i dont think it will be able to run on the ps2 without some of the action taken out of it, ps2 simply sucks badly compared to Gamecube and Xbox. 5/10 for effort.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Okay...but..

Yeah this was okay but you shouldnt have to pay for a flash animation especially one such as this...i mean....it would be better to go out and buy NFS Underground than this.....make it free and this game should become more popular...i dont see why this is on the front page though...other animations beat this since the rating is 3.70..