Elemental-StickzElemental-Stickz

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Peril in Space Peril in Space

Decent game

This was quite good, I liked the style of it but the ship controls felt a little slippery. Perhaps you should make it so the ship gets damaged, and it shows on the diagram of it on the bottom right, it'd make it slightly easier and make it look better, an update on the look of the main ship wouldn't hurt.

Chindamo responds:

thnx man, I'm not the greatest at flash yet, and I'm also quite fond of the "slippery" controls. I agree with you on the damage part and believe me, I would If I could lol! The slippery stuff I found on a tut, and I liked it so I decided to incorporate it here. But thnx and I agree with what you sed.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Good, but not console worthy I reckon

To me this seems a bit too overrated to become a console game, if it comes at a budget price and is decent and at least gets brought over to australia then ill think about it, sorry but this cant compare to games with much more intensive graphics and better gameplay AND a storyline that is very good. BTW i dont think it will be able to run on the ps2 without some of the action taken out of it, ps2 simply sucks badly compared to Gamecube and Xbox. 5/10 for effort.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Okay...but..

Yeah this was okay but you shouldnt have to pay for a flash animation especially one such as this...i mean....it would be better to go out and buy NFS Underground than this.....make it free and this game should become more popular...i dont see why this is on the front page though...other animations beat this since the rating is 3.70..

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Nice Music

man...that was the best dating sim i ever played...can you send me that Beginning music please? Pretty good how you could fight with pretty much EVERYONE much better than Ganguro Girl of Sim Girl or whatever. Bullshit am i gonna pay money to see some anime chick being fucked.........heh...dont forget to send me that music i begginz ya pleease!